Currently, we do not, but thanks for asking!
Any state except for NY, NJ, and RI.
No, we do not provide any interpretation of the results. If abnormal results are populated on your test results it is ultimately up to the you, the consumer, to seek medical evaluation.
1) We will receive an automated notification once you pay for your order.
2) We will reach out to you via email within 1 business day to confirm some basic personal information.
3) From there, we submit your lab request(s) into LabCorp's national portal.
4) Within 48 hours you will receive the lab requisition form.
5) At this point you schedule our appointment on www.LabCorp.com
Typically, within 5 business days.
Yes, if you have paid for your lab(s), but want to add/remove certain items we can do
so however we do charge a $10 admin fee.
Prior to getting your labs we will notify you if your test(s) require being fasted.
No, however some HSA/FSA cards *can* be processed (contact your HSA/FSA-provider for details).
*Your privacy is completely protected. We do not share any personal information you disclose. BuyLabWork.com follows current HIPAA privacy rules to ensure your confidentiality.
This service is currently NOT available to people who reside in New York state, New Jersey, or Rhode Island :(